Duramin-100 – Fully Automatic Micro/Macro/Universal Tester
- Suitable for Vickers, Knoop, Brinell, and Rockwell hardness testing
- Comes in three load ranges: 10.0 gf – 62.5 kgf, 10.0 gf – 150 kgf, 10.0 gf – 250 kgf
- Automatic eight-position turret
- Motorized test head
- Motorized XY-stage
- Automatic illumination
- Automatic height adjustment
- Anti-collision system
- Overview camera
- Laser positioning system
- Report editor
- Embedded PC, operated by mouse or touchscreen
- Other features include mapping, edge detection, welding measurement, fracture measurement, and Jominy testing.
Wide load range
Save time and money with Duramin-100’s unique test load range. Covering a range from 10 gf to 250 kgf, Duramin-100 can be used for many different applications that usually require both a micro and a macro indentation hardness tester.
Reliability with load cell technology
Duramin-100 conforms to all standards while offering the highest possible degree of accuracy and repeatability throughout its entire load range. This is due to advanced load cell technology.
The optional dual monitor solution enables both the general measurement data and macro overview image to be shown simultaneously on two separate monitors. This saves time when setting up and executing advanced test series.