Duramin-3000 – Single Task Brinell Tester
- Dedicated Brinell tester
- Wide load range 62.5-3,000 kgf
- Robust load cell-based Brinell tester
- Handheld zoom camera for automatic indent evaluation
- Embedded PC, operated by mouse or touchscreen
- Includes measurement templates, statistics, and reporting functions
Duramin-3000 is a single task Brinell tester. It is a basic, low cost model, but tough enough to withstand the production environment. The machine is designed to handle different sample sizes and shapes. The indent evaluation is carried out with a handheld camera.
Developed to meet the harsh challenges of the production environment, the Duramin-3000 is built to last, combining a heavy frame and a robust display.
The Duramin-3000 is a dedicated solution, designed specifically for Brinell measurements. This minimizes the risk of operator errors and makes adjustments and services easier.
The robust display unit boasts a touchscreen and a simple user interface. Hardness evaluation is carried out by a handheld camera which automatically evaluates and displays the hardness value.