Duramin-600 – Semi-Automatic Universal Tester
- Suitable for Vickers, Knoop, Brinell, and Rockwell hardness testing
- Available in three load ranges: 1.0-250 kgf, 3.0-750 kgf, 5.0-3,000 kgf
- Robust load cell-based universal tester
- Automatic six-position turret
- Ring-light with dark field illumination for the testing of soft metals
- Optional motorized Z-axis for large samples
- Embedded PC, operated by mouse or touchscreen
Duramin-600 is designed to survive the toughest production environment. It is a universal hardness tester, operated by a robust touchscreen, and comes available in three load ranges and with an optional motorized Z-table for larger samples.
Perfected for the production environment
Designed to last, the Duramin-600 employs industry strength components from the 400 kg frame to the display.
Easy to operate
Simple clamping, combined with clean software and a touchscreen, ensure stress-free operating and result reporting.